Is Leadership is important or we need to focus on followership too. We still need to explore this
1. Lead: Leading is less about analytics and decisions, and more about motivating, and empowering others to make those decisions.
2. Purpose: This is the vision of the company.
3. Strategy: Strategy is rooted in the leader’s idea about what matters most in the company.
4. People: A successful team must be a mosaic of talents and abilities that work together.
5. Measure: Effective leadership requires data and hard, indisputable facts.
6. Empower: Empowerment is not something that can be given out. People must empower themselves.
7. Reward: Reward in the workplace is about more than paychecks, bonuses, and perks.
8. Anticipate: The success of an organization will be determined by the accuracy of the leader’s intuition and judgment.
9. Navigate: Navigating takes objectivity and clarity to see opportunities.
10. Communicate: Communication means connecting and inspiring, not just the transmission of information.
11. Listen: True leaders do far more listening than talking
12. Learn: A leader with learning agility excels at absorbing information from experience and applying it to the present.
#AnubhawaliaAnubhaTrainingPRISMLeadershipPrismglobalSoftskillsCommunicationFollowershipHRChangeAgentConsultantInterventionQualityPresentationSkillsTeamBuildingSixSigm #Communication #Sales #HumanResources