During a job interview, it is likely that you will be asked behavioural interview questions. Find out more about this type of interview question. You can attend #anubhawalia’s (firstname.lastname@example.org) session and learn how to take behavioural interviews. Top 10 question to introspect.
1. Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
2. How do you handle a challenge? Give an example.
3. Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it?
4. Give an example of how you set goals.
5. Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it.
6. Describe a decision you made that wasn’t popular and how you handled implementing it.
7. Give an example of how you worked on a team
8. What do you do if you disagree with someone at work?
10. Have you handled a difficult situation? How?
Some others Behavioural Questions which I usually ask in an Interview and also take a session for Leaders on Behavioural Interviewing Skills
Did you ever make a risky decision? Why? How did you handle it?
Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
Have you ever dealt with company policy you weren’t in agreement with? How?
Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty? If so, how?
When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? Give an example of how you handle it.
Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren’t thrilled about? How did you do it?
Give an example of how you’ve worked on a team.
Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
What do you do if you disagree with a co-worker?
Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
Do you listen? Give an example of when you did or when you didn’t listen.
Have you handled a difficult situation with a supervisor? How?
Have you handled a difficult situation with another department? How?
Have you handled a difficult situation with a client or vendor? How?
What do you do if you disagree with your boss?